1. Members are encouraged to sponsor Oneg (snack following Kabballat Shabbat services) to commemorate or honour significant family events.
2. Members sponsoring an oneg are encouraged to be present at the service on the date of their sponsorship.
3. Procedures for sponsoring an oneg shall be proposed by Ritual Committee and approved by the Board of Directors.
4. Oneg sponsorship shall be compliant with Temple Beth Ora Kashrut policy.
5. The donation for sponsorship of a standard oneg shall be set from time to time by the Board of Directors on recommendation of Ritual Committee.
6. Oneg sponsorship donations are eligible for a tax credit receipt.