Welcome all, to our February 2013 Havdallah Educational and Social Evening:
- Topic: Life Journeys and Medical Ethics: A Time to be Born, A Time to Die
- Guest speaker: Gary Goldsand, a renowned medical ethicist
- When: Saturday February 16, 2013
- Where: Nobleman’s Home, 9023 139 Street (Please call for directions 780-483-3029)
Please RSVP to Francie Nobleman.
Please bring a dairy or pareve snack.
Upcoming events to watch for:
- Saturday March 16th, 2013 – A Journey on a Very Narrow Bridge: Dealing with Life’s Challenges Using the Wisdom of Rabbi Nachman. Rabbi Harari will educate us about the philosophies of this wise rabbi.
- Saturday, April 20th 2013 – Journey’s in Tikun Olam: From the Prophets to Current Community Initiatives. A team effort with Rabbi Harari letting us know what the prophets encouraged and Ann Goldblatt and a co-speaker shedding light on a local community example of social justice in action.
- Saturday May 18th, 2013 – A Musical Journey: Sing, Smooze and be Merry! Maita Silver will provide us musical accompaniment as we make beautiful music together!
If you are interested in hosting one of the events please contact: Francie Nobleman or Sharida Csillag