- Topic: A Journey with Food: Evolution of Kashrut; from Leviticus to Eco-Kashrut
- Guest speaker: Bill Dolman (“Reb Bill”)
- When: Saturday January 19th, 2013
- Where: Home of Susan and Peter Schubert (11027 – 30 Ave NW)
Please RSVP (780) 430-1790.
Please bring a dairy or pareve snack.
Upcoming events to watch for:
- Saturday February 16th, 2013 – Life Journeys and Medical Ethics: A Time to be Born, A Time to Die, Gary Goldsand, a renowned medical ethicist will facilitate a fascinating discussion.
- Saturday March 16th, 2013 – A Journey on a Very Narrow Bridge: Dealing with Life’s Challenges Using the Wisdom of Rabbi Nachman. Rabbi Harari will educate us about the philosophies of this wise rabbi.
- Saturday, April 20th 2013 – Journey’s in Tikun Olam: From the Prophets to Current Community Initiatives. A team effort with Rabbi Harari letting us know what the prophets encouraged and Ann Goldblatt and a co-speaker shedding light on a local community example of social justice in action.
- Saturday May 18th, 2013 – A Musical Journey: Sing, Smooze and be Merry! Maita Silver will provide us musical accompaniment as we make beautiful music together!